Bank Park Management Limited (9279045)
Registered address – PO BOX 5018, Sheffield, S8 2JZ. Registered in England and Wales
Data Protection Officer contact details – email@example.com
Phone Number 0114 2509753
If you have received a Notice to Keeper from us, then we have obtained the name and address of the registered keeper of the vehicle from the DVLA for the purposes of enforcing the unpaid charge as set out in the notice. If you are not the registered keeper then we may have obtained your details from the registered keeper who has identified you as the keeper of the vehicle on the time and date of the parking event.
The purpose of the processing of data is:
- To ensure compliance with your obligations under the contract entered into when you entered and remained on the car park and for the legitimate purpose of pursuing the driver and/or any other party who may become liable for payment of any fees.
Our lawful bases for processing data is;
- The processing is necessary for a contract which has been entered into.
- There is a legitimate interest as detailed below;
a. To pursue motorist for unpaid parking charges
Your data will be retained for sufficient time to enable the fee to be settled, by you or another person and resolve any dispute. However, your data will not normally be held for longer than 6 years in such circumstances. In some circumstances your data may be held for longer than 6 years. Examples of when we may hold your data for longer are;
- When there is an on-going dispute which requires us to hold the data for longer than normal.
- Where a court order has been made allowing us to pursue outstanding money after the expiration of 6 years.
Your personal data may be shared with third parties. This may include debt recovery companies, solicitors and bailiffs to pursue any outstanding debts. If you decide to challenge a parking charge and we reject your challenge, then we will provide your registration number and parking charge number along with the time and date of the parking event to them. This is to allow you to contest the charge with an independent adjudicator.
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org (ensure you provide proof of identification when emailing) if
- you object to your personal details being processed, or
- you believe we hold the incorrect details for you and would like us to rectify the data we hold, or
- you would like us to delete the data we hold for you, or
- you would like to restrict how we process your data, or
- if you entered into a contract with us and would like a copy of the data we hold about you in a format which can easily be transferred to another provider.
Please note that you have the right to request the above, however, when we receive your requests we may object to your request if we do not agree with it. However, if you do make the request we will tell you if the request has been granted or not.